Irish Forums Message Discussion :: Mims New Irish Home

irelandIrish Forums :: The Irish Message Forums Irish Communityireland
Irish Forums :: The Irish Message
Forums About Ireland and the Irish Community, For the Irish home and Abroad. Forums include- Irish Music, Irish History, The Irish Diaspora, Irish Culture, Irish Sports, Astrology, Mystic, Irish Ancestry, Genealogy, Irish Travel, Irish Reunited and Craic

Search Irish Websitesireland
Irish Forums Bookmark The Irish Community Forums

Mims New Irish Home

Mims New Irish Home Mims New Irish Home Information
Post New Irish Message Discussion In Sceala Irish Craic Forum    Reply To Irish Community Message About Mims New Irish Home In Sceala Irish Craic Forum
Irish Forums :: The Irish Message Forums- Sceala Irish Craic Forum- Mims New Irish Home
Irish Author Mims New Irish Home Sceala Irish Craic Forum Irish Message
mim

Sceala Irish Craic Forum Discussion:     Mims New Irish Home

Hi there!

Yep, all going well, and we are, oh so happy!!
Been to the UK and have packed up the house and brought the furniture we wanted to keep, over here. I wont even go into the expense of it all...and I don't have the time to give the saga of the return journey. Suffice to say, for various reasons, we chose to fly there and back...there was a thunder storm, and it put the power out and all nthe signals on the railway as we were on the train, to get to the airport (Gatwick)...a forty minute journey lasted 3 HOURS!!!!! We missed the plane, no more seats for 3 days, (summer rush on). Had to pay extortionate money to fly to Dublin airport that night and the same again to hire a car to Shannon to collect our car in the carpark there!!!
24 hours, NO SLEEP, we finally fell in our front door. I do not want to see another airport for some time.
My s had very long faces when we left. I wouldnt let them come aroiund the day we left, made it the night before, couldnt bear the scenes on the pavement by the removal lorry that day.

We hope to be in our new little house by September, I really cannot wait. We keep driving by it...just to make sure it's still there. LOL

Last Sunday we drove to Waterville, byond Cahersiveen , and we sat and watched about 20 dolphins going potty,for almost a couple of hours. That was pure magic! We see sea otters and seals quite often, just along from where we will live. Life is just so great, and we both look about 15 yrs younger.

Haven't even looked for a job yet, just enjoying it all for the moment.
We keep saying we wish we had done this sooner.

You go for it Inish, just do it!!

Forum Message Irish Topic Alert

The Irish Community have posted
30 REPLIES TO THIS TOPIC
for logged in members to view.
Back to top  Login here and be redirected to this TopicLogin here and be redirected to this Topic RegisterRegister

Post New Irish Community Message In Sceala Irish Craic Forum    Reply To Irish Community Message About Mims New Irish Home In Sceala Irish Craic Forum    Irish Forums :: The Irish Message Forums -> Sceala Irish Craic Forum
Page 1 of 3
If Seeking Information About Mims New Irish Home, Try Searching Irish Websites

Related Irish Topics
Favorite Irish Movies, Best Irish Movies
Gaelscoileanna, Irish Schools must teach English
[ VOTE ] Greatest Irish Boxer of all time
GAA president angered by scenes
Ulster body to investigate scenes
Mims New Irish Home
Username:
Password:

SearchSearch
FAQFAQ

Search For Irish Websites
general Irish Websites search for information about Ireland and the Irish
Irish Websites

Research Irish Ancestors
Specific Irish heritage search engine, search for your Irish family surname roots, find out if your family have a Irish clan organisation.
Irish Websites
Irish Weather
Ireland Weather
Weather in Ireland
Ireland Weather forecast