Irish Forums Message Discussion :: About yer wee furry children

irelandIrish Forums :: The Irish Message Forums Irish Communityireland
Irish Forums :: The Irish Message
Forums About Ireland and the Irish Community, For the Irish home and Abroad. Forums include- Irish Music, Irish History, The Irish Diaspora, Irish Culture, Irish Sports, Astrology, Mystic, Irish Ancestry, Genealogy, Irish Travel, Irish Reunited and Craic

Search Irish Websitesireland
Irish Forums Bookmark The Irish Community Forums

About yer wee furry children

About yer wee furry children About yer wee furry children Information
Post New Irish Message Discussion In Sceala Irish Craic Forum    Reply To Irish Community Message About About yer wee furry children In Sceala Irish Craic Forum
Irish Forums :: The Irish Message Forums- Sceala Irish Craic Forum- About yer wee furry children
Irish Author About yer wee furry children Sceala Irish Craic Forum Irish Message
BlueDevil

Sceala Irish Craic Forum Discussion:     About yer wee furry children

Reading about the Irish Setter love affair in another thread prompted me to ask: What wee critters do ye share yer home with?
Nat and I have 2 cats, Hobbes and Ms. Kitty (the name suits her perfectly). They are mother and son. Hobbes is a nudge (pronounced noodge) as we call it. He simply must be in the middle of whatever you are doing and must be the center of attention. He's a big boy at 18 pounds and quite handsome. He lietrally has the markings of a garden slug. Brownish gold with black stripes on his back and spots on his belly. Ms Kitty, bless her heart is dumb as a rock, but sweeter than candy. She's soft as velvet and is an adopted stray. She sounds like a little monkey with all her "eee eee eee" meows. We also somehow have my niece's cat, Midnight. She's all black and has HUGE green eyes. The best description of her I can think of is she is like the dirty, slutty woman that hangs around the local bar. She likes to not bathe and roll over on her back too look cute. She's quite the whore. Her and Ms. Kitty do not get along to say the least. Ms. Kitty is the dominant cat in the house.
We also have Chuy (pronounced chewey, short for Jesus, the latin name, not the son of a carpenter). He's a chinchilla. He looks to be a cross of a bunny, squriell and a rat, but terribly soft to touch. He's a little ball of energy. An interesting fact about chinchilla's that they never tell you is that they are pooping machines. He poops on everything and everywhere. We let him out of his cage for his hour of insanity and annoyance and we have to get the dust buster to clean up after him. He's a funny little bugger, but he can drive us nuts.
My Father, who lives with us, has a Hound dog named Connie. The poor beast does not know how to be a dog. He never really does anything with her. She is more like a parasite. She always has to be near him or she starts baying (hound dog bark, a booming "AWOOOOOOOOOOO" sound). Her and midnight hang out together. Connie has no perception of her own size, she is always in the way and stepping on things like your feet and Midnight. Midnight gets her back by biting her on her jowls. You can always tell by the loud yelp in the middle of the night.
We also have a small tank of freshwater fish. They're fish, they do fish things.

Forum Message Irish Topic Alert

The Irish Community have posted
39 REPLIES TO THIS TOPIC
for logged in members to view.
Back to top  Login here and be redirected to this TopicLogin here and be redirected to this Topic RegisterRegister

Post New Irish Community Message In Sceala Irish Craic Forum    Reply To Irish Community Message About About yer wee furry children In Sceala Irish Craic Forum    Irish Forums :: The Irish Message Forums -> Sceala Irish Craic Forum
Page 1 of 4
If Seeking Information About About yer wee furry children, Try Searching Irish Websites

Related Irish Topics
Autumn of Love
Mother I Love You So Much
The Roots of Love
Love Songs Without Music
My Love Gave Me
About yer wee furry children
Username:
Password:

SearchSearch
FAQFAQ

Search For Irish Websites
general Irish Websites search for information about Ireland and the Irish
Irish Websites

Research Irish Ancestors
Specific Irish heritage search engine, search for your Irish family surname roots, find out if your family have a Irish clan organisation.
Irish Websites
Irish Weather
Ireland Weather
Weather in Ireland
Ireland Weather forecast