Irish Forums Message Discussion :: She

irelandIrish Forums :: The Irish Message Forums Irish Communityireland
Irish Forums :: The Irish Message
Forums About Ireland and the Irish Community, For the Irish home and Abroad. Forums include- Irish Music, Irish History, The Irish Diaspora, Irish Culture, Irish Sports, Astrology, Mystic, Irish Ancestry, Genealogy, Irish Travel, Irish Reunited and Craic

Search Irish Websitesireland
Irish Forums Bookmark The Irish Community Forums

She

She She Information
Post New Irish Message Discussion In Sceala Irish Craic Forum    Reply To Irish Community Message About She In Sceala Irish Craic Forum
Irish Forums :: The Irish Message Forums- Sceala Irish Craic Forum- She
Irish Author She Sceala Irish Craic Forum Irish Message
inisheer

Sceala Irish Craic Forum Discussion:     She

She walked into the office, it's going to be just another day at work. Lately life has been hard, more downs that ups. She tries to stay on the bright side of life but today....she is tired, bored, is this it?

An attractive enough woman, middle aged...single for a long time. No interest in meeting someone mainly because she is afraid. The fear of love, the fear of cellulite and lights in the bedroom. It's easier to eat a bowl of cookie dough ice cream and watch old romantic movies. Her heart wants more but her head says no.

Making a pot of coffee for the guys, she works with men...all the testosterone she can stand. So many clients walk in during the day, many many men of all ages. She conducts herself in a very business like manner never looking too long into someones eyes...nope she doesn't want to go there. If your eyes linger just a little too long it says 'you can have me', well she wouldn't risk that. Besides it would only cause hassles in her life. She would have to share the ice cream and switch to low fat...not to mention buying low watt light bulbs too.

Typing away on the computer the orders of the day, eye glasses sitting on the tip of her nose the door opens. In walks a young man...she looks over her glasses to give a look to see how he could be helped. Introductions.

Taking off her glasses she feels her face flush...just like that...what is happening? There is something between the both of them...it's obvious. She starts to sound like a jibbering school girl in her head but on the outside she was in control. Trying not to look too long into his blue eyes that wouldn't dare look away from her blues.

They chat, she makes a copy of his order, her back turned to him...she thought 'I'm so glad I wore my new low rise Levi's that show my shape perfectly, I feel sexy in these...so glad I took extra care this morning getting ready'. She turns around and sees him looking at her low rise jeans on her firm behind....she does look and feel damn good in those jeans she thought.

Handing him the paper their hands touch....their eyes look quickly at each other...silly exchanges of 'well...thank you....nice to meet you....see you again' er uh er uh it's so obvious they are attracted to each other she thought and while she is thinking this the thought she would see him again...well...it couldn't happen soon enough. I mean the smiles from ear to ear...it's not natural, or is it she thought. He left smiling...gave her that tilted head look with the eyes flirting. They were flirting.

Excited inside for no apparant reason other than she just had a connection, she hoped. She struts to the ladies room to brush her hair and see how she looked...see how he saw her. She shouldn't have.

On the back of her new jeans which she washed once had a little green sticker on the bum that read in bold black letters 'inspected by #52'.

Forum Message Irish Topic Alert

The Irish Community have posted
6 REPLIES TO THIS TOPIC
for logged in members to view.
Back to top  Login here and be redirected to this TopicLogin here and be redirected to this Topic RegisterRegister

Post New Irish Community Message In Sceala Irish Craic Forum    Reply To Irish Community Message About She In Sceala Irish Craic Forum    Irish Forums :: The Irish Message Forums -> Sceala Irish Craic Forum
Page 1 of 1
If Seeking Information About She, Try Searching Irish Websites

Related Irish Topics
EU officials call for halt to Tara M3 works
Irish Business News At A Glance
Strachan hails Celtic work ethic
Extra work pays off for Nakamura
Lansdowne work to begin in 2007
She
Username:
Password:

SearchSearch
FAQFAQ

Search For Irish Websites
general Irish Websites search for information about Ireland and the Irish
Irish Websites

Research Irish Ancestors
Specific Irish heritage search engine, search for your Irish family surname roots, find out if your family have a Irish clan organisation.
Irish Websites
Irish Weather
Ireland Weather
Weather in Ireland
Ireland Weather forecast