Irish Forums Message Discussion :: Short Story .

irelandIrish Forums :: The Irish Message Forums Irish Communityireland
Irish Forums :: The Irish Message
Forums About Ireland and the Irish Community, For the Irish home and Abroad. Forums include- Irish Music, Irish History, The Irish Diaspora, Irish Culture, Irish Sports, Astrology, Mystic, Irish Ancestry, Genealogy, Irish Travel, Irish Reunited and Craic

Search Irish Websitesireland
Irish Forums Bookmark The Irish Community Forums

Short Story .

Short Story . Short Story . Information
Post New Irish Message Discussion In Sceala Irish Craic Forum    Reply To Irish Community Message About Short Story . In Sceala Irish Craic Forum
Irish Forums :: The Irish Message Forums- Sceala Irish Craic Forum- Short Story .
Irish Author Short Story . Sceala Irish Craic Forum Irish Message
rosaleenharkin

Sceala Irish Craic Forum Discussion:     Short Story .

The turf fire was glowing like an old man puffing on his pipe , sucking the life out of it , I knew id spend every hour dropping clumps on to keep the heat in , could hear the wind howling as it blew through the old trees , I couldnt help but pace the room , my body was screaming for what it needed most , but the comfort of who would bring my agony to a close soothed me slightly , I went to the range where the kettle bubbled over , added some loose tea to the teapot , and let it sit , waiting just like me , my nerves again began to jangle , what if it didnt happen , what if he didnt come , how would I sleep alone , I needed this , no way was I sleeping , I reached for my coat , pulled it close around me , id meet him half way , yes thats what id do , keep my nerve , show no emotion , be all cool and aloof , dont show how needy and pathetic id become , as I truched slowly along the windy road , my mind was raceing , hope to God I keep my dignity , dont just blurt out my intensions , let him at least say hello , before I asked ..or begged if needed too ...that made me feel some shame , my cheeks were burning now at how low id sunk ..but somehow knew id do anything he asked of me , any single thing ...suddenly in the distance ..I seen him , walking very slowly towards me , I stopped the urge to run towards him was agony ...but told myself wait , let him hurry ...we were now a short distance apart ..my heart was beating wildly , felt almost faint ..he stood in front of me smileing ...tried to speak , but made this mad croaking sound ..he smiled , and said ...what was it you wanted from town ...matches was it ...thats when lost all reason you honour , killed him dead ...was ciggaretes the dumb ass was to get me .

Forum Message Irish Topic Alert

The Irish Community have posted
2 REPLIES TO THIS TOPIC
for logged in members to view.
Back to top  Login here and be redirected to this TopicLogin here and be redirected to this Topic RegisterRegister

Post New Irish Community Message In Sceala Irish Craic Forum    Reply To Irish Community Message About Short Story . In Sceala Irish Craic Forum    Irish Forums :: The Irish Message Forums -> Sceala Irish Craic Forum
Page 1 of 1
If Seeking Information About Short Story ., Try Searching Irish Websites

Related Irish Topics
Feel good films .
United feel Madrid offer is Ruud
Dividends 'keep power prices high'
Celtic hope to keep hold of Boruc
KINNITY'S KEEP
Short Story .
Username:
Password:

SearchSearch
FAQFAQ

Search For Irish Websites
general Irish Websites search for information about Ireland and the Irish
Irish Websites

Research Irish Ancestors
Specific Irish heritage search engine, search for your Irish family surname roots, find out if your family have a Irish clan organisation.
Irish Websites
Irish Weather
Ireland Weather
Weather in Ireland
Ireland Weather forecast