Irish Forums Message Discussion :: Boruc does not like Rangers

irelandIrish Forums :: The Irish Message Forums Irish Communityireland
Irish Forums :: The Irish Message
Forums About Ireland and the Irish Community, For the Irish home and Abroad. Forums include- Irish Music, Irish History, The Irish Diaspora, Irish Culture, Irish Sports, Astrology, Mystic, Irish Ancestry, Genealogy, Irish Travel, Irish Reunited and Craic

Search Irish Websitesireland
Irish Forums Bookmark The Irish Community Forums

Boruc does not like Rangers

Irish Movies    Boruc does not like Rangers Boruc does not like Rangers Information
Post New Irish Message Discussion In Irish Sports News    Reply To Irish Community Message About Boruc does not like Rangers In Irish Sports News
Irish Forums :: The Irish Message Forums- Irish Sports News- Boruc does not like Rangers
Irish Author Boruc does not like Rangers Irish Sports News Irish Message
Celtic FC News

Irish Sports News Discussion:     Boruc does not like Rangers

Celtic goalkeeper Artur Boruc says he did not shake hands with Rangers players on Saturday as he does not like them or their club.
Artur Boruc refused to shake the hand of Rangers' David Weir
Celtic goalkeeper Artur Boruc has no regrets about his refusal to shake hands with Rangers players - because he does not like them or their club.
Boruc was criticised in some quarters for his actions after Rangers' 3-0 victory in Saturday's SPL meeting.
But he told Polish newspaper Gazeta Wyborcza: "They were provoking me throughout the game. They were teasing me and they were trying to hurt me.
"I don't have to love anyone. I don't like this club, or these players."
If we meet in town like normal people, I might shake hands
Boruc suggested that his latest decision was provoked by a pain in his hands and admitted that his emotions and adrenaline had been running high after a painful defeat.
But he stressed that he thought it ridiculous that he was expected to shake hands with the opposition.
Police had stressed that the 2006 caution of Boruc was for a "combination of behaviour" and not, as some had claimed, for blessing himself in a football fixture so often marred by religious rivalry.
But Boruc said of the latest incident: "They like to make scandals out of nothing.
"They complained to the police about certain gestures when we were winning. But they didn't call this time. Why? Because they won."

Forum Message Irish Topic Alert

The Irish Community have posted
2 REPLIES TO THIS TOPIC
for logged in members to view.
Back to top  Login here and be redirected to this TopicLogin here and be redirected to this Topic RegisterRegister

Post New Irish Community Message In Irish Sports News    Reply To Irish Community Message About Boruc does not like Rangers In Irish Sports News    Irish Forums :: The Irish Message Forums -> Irish Sports News
Page 1 of 1
If Seeking Information About Boruc does not like Rangers, Try Searching Irish Websites

Related Irish Topics
Autumn of Love
Mother I Love You So Much
The Roots of Love
Love Songs Without Music
My Love Gave Me
Boruc does not like Rangers
Username:
Password:

SearchSearch
FAQFAQ

Search For Irish Websites
general Irish Websites search for information about Ireland and the Irish
Irish Websites

Research Irish Ancestors
Specific Irish heritage search engine, search for your Irish family surname roots, find out if your family have a Irish clan organisation.
Irish Websites
Irish Weather
Ireland Weather
Weather in Ireland
Ireland Weather forecast