Irish Forums Message Discussion :: Eddie O'Sullivan resigns as Irish rugby coach

irelandIrish Forums :: The Irish Message Forums Irish Communityireland
Irish Forums :: The Irish Message
Forums About Ireland and the Irish Community, For the Irish home and Abroad. Forums include- Irish Music, Irish History, The Irish Diaspora, Irish Culture, Irish Sports, Astrology, Mystic, Irish Ancestry, Genealogy, Irish Travel, Irish Reunited and Craic

Search Irish Websitesireland
Irish Forums Bookmark The Irish Community Forums

Eddie O'Sullivan resigns as Irish rugby coach

Eddie O'Sullivan resigns as Irish rugby coach Eddie O'Sullivan resigns as Irish rugby coach Information
Post New Irish Message Discussion In Irish Sports News    Reply To Irish Community Message About Eddie O'Sullivan resigns as Irish rugby coach In Irish Sports News
Irish Forums :: The Irish Message Forums- Irish Sports News- Eddie O'Sullivan resigns as Irish rugby coach
Irish Author Eddie O'Sullivan resigns as Irish rugby coach Irish Sports News Irish Message
Irish Rugby News

Irish Sports News Discussion:     Eddie O'Sullivan resigns as Irish rugby coach

Eddie O'Sullivan has resigned as Ireland Rugby coach.
The 49-year-old, who took up the role in 2001, was under pressure after Ireland exited last autumn's World Cup at the group stage and then could only manage fourth place in the RBS 6 Nations.
'At the conclusion of the Six Nations championship and having given my role as national team head coach much consideration, I have come to the decision to step down,' O'Sullivan said in a statement.
'In doing so I would like to thank my management team and all the players that I have worked with during my tenure as Irish coach.
'Their commitment and professionalism in representing their country has been consummate throughout.
'I would also like to thank the IRFU for their unwavering support of me as coach to the team.
'In addition, I would like to thank the Irish rugby supporters who have played a huge role in driving the team on to some outstanding performances in recent years.
'Finally, I would like to wish the Irish rugby team and the IRFU every success in the future, in a professional sport that is becoming more demanding and competitive by the day.
'I will not be making any further comments on this issue for the foreseeable future, and I would ask that the privacy of both myself and my family at this time be respected.'

Post New Irish Community Message In Irish Sports News    Reply To Irish Community Message About Eddie O'Sullivan resigns as Irish rugby coach In Irish Sports News    Irish Forums :: The Irish Message Forums -> Irish Sports News
Page 1 of 1
If Seeking Information About Eddie O'Sullivan resigns as Irish rugby coach, Try Searching Irish Websites

Related Irish Topics
Mr english potato head row
Irish Mr. Potato Head
Old Firm duo head Webster chase
Ireland head for Melbourne
Cold In My Head
Eddie O'Sullivan resigns as Irish rugby coach
Username:
Password:

SearchSearch
FAQFAQ

Search For Irish Websites
general Irish Websites search for information about Ireland and the Irish
Irish Websites

Research Irish Ancestors
Specific Irish heritage search engine, search for your Irish family surname roots, find out if your family have a Irish clan organisation.
Irish Websites
Irish Weather
Ireland Weather
Weather in Ireland
Ireland Weather forecast