Irish Forums Message Discussion :: Irish tits not biggest tits in the world official.

irelandIrish Forums :: The Irish Message Forums Irish Communityireland
Irish Forums :: The Irish Message
Forums About Ireland and the Irish Community, For the Irish home and Abroad. Forums include- Irish Music, Irish History, The Irish Diaspora, Irish Culture, Irish Sports, Astrology, Mystic, Irish Ancestry, Genealogy, Irish Travel, Irish Reunited and Craic

Search Irish Websitesireland
Irish Forums Bookmark The Irish Community Forums

Irish tits not biggest tits in the world official.

Irish tits not biggest tits in the world official. Irish tits not biggest tits in the world official. Information
Post New Irish Message Discussion In Sceala Irish Craic Forum    Reply To Irish Community Message About Irish tits not biggest tits in the world official. In Sceala Irish Craic Forum
Irish Forums :: The Irish Message Forums- Sceala Irish Craic Forum- Irish tits not biggest tits in the world official.
Irish Author Irish tits not biggest tits in the world official. Sceala Irish Craic Forum Irish Message
Gerard Delaney Tipperary

Sceala Philosopher

Sceala Irish Craic Forum Discussion:     Irish tits not biggest tits in the world official.

We Irish have some of the biggest tits in the world - but not the biggest.
In this economic disaster zone of bail outs and sell outs called Ireland - we all thought that we had the Biggest tits in the world - but we do not.
Yes we do have some real Irish tits - some really massive tits in Ireland - some gigantic Irish tits.
We also have Bertie Ahern and Brian Cowen. And we also have Mary Harney and Michael McDowell.
Irish Community ImagesIrish Community Images
Irish Community ImagesIrish Community Images
But believe it or not - we do not have the biggest tits in the world. At least not the biggest 100% natural all useful tit.

Woman with biggest tits in the world speaks
But not a single adult male is listening to a word she is saying.
They weigh 8 stone - there was a lottery draw for the event - the winner got to weigh them - yes they have a name and it is 'them'.
Annie Hawkins-Turner's Guinness World Record tits are size 102ZZZ and weigh eight stone.

Irish Community Video

Ireland does not have the biggest tits - official news.
Ireland and the economy is bad - but at least it is no longer as intellectually repressive as the boom. Conversations were bad in the property bubble - really bad. Some people now want us to theorize how it all went so wrong - the same people who were helping to inflate property bubble while it lasted.
S0 - just had to look for a bit of worthy news for a breather - there are more important things in life than economic cycles of boom and bust.
Annie Hawkins-Turner's tits weighing in a 8 stone for instance. 8 stones of tit - presumably that's the pair - either way this is news worthy in any economy - even in a war they would make the news.
Woman with world's largest natural breasts speaks.
The appearance on UK television of the woman with the world's largest natural breasts has highlighted the psychological and physical consequences of this condition.
Appearing on ITV's This Morning programme, Ms Hawkins-Turner said her breasts started growing at the age of nine, and had caused her considerable emotional distress growing up.

It was not until later in life, when her husband encouraged her to showcase her bosom on adult websites, that she embraced her curves.
Mr Hawkins-Turner said she has learned to cope with weight of her breasts.
"Every time I get a new doctor they offer me surgery but I don't need surgery. I've got a strong back and have never had back ache. I've had therapy on how to hold myself so I won't hurt myself," she told the TV audience.
"Sometimes it irritates me when people ask, 'how do you walk?' I'm not handicapped. I've just got very large boobs which I've learned to take and just do marvellous things with," she added.
Irish tits not biggest tits in the world

Forum Message Irish Topic Alert

The Irish Community have posted
5 REPLIES TO THIS TOPIC
for logged in members to view.
Back to top  Login here and be redirected to this TopicLogin here and be redirected to this Topic RegisterRegister

Post New Irish Community Message In Sceala Irish Craic Forum    Reply To Irish Community Message About Irish tits not biggest tits in the world official. In Sceala Irish Craic Forum    Irish Forums :: The Irish Message Forums -> Sceala Irish Craic Forum
Page 1 of 1
If Seeking Information About Irish tits not biggest tits in the world official., Try Searching Irish Websites

Related Irish Topics
Irish speakers get on better in life in Ireland
UFOs in Ireland
Cian O'Connor Wins Gold Medal For Ireland
Ireland to get Gold in the Olympics
All Ireland Time
Irish tits not biggest tits in the world official.
Username:
Password:

SearchSearch
FAQFAQ

Search For Irish Websites
general Irish Websites search for information about Ireland and the Irish
Irish Websites

Research Irish Ancestors
Specific Irish heritage search engine, search for your Irish family surname roots, find out if your family have a Irish clan organisation.
Irish Websites
Irish Weather
Ireland Weather
Weather in Ireland
Ireland Weather forecast