Irish Forums Message Discussion :: British police who tortured the Birmingham Six

irelandIrish Forums :: The Irish Message Forums Irish Communityireland
Irish Forums :: The Irish Message
Forums About Ireland and the Irish Community, For the Irish home and Abroad. Forums include- Irish Music, Irish History, The Irish Diaspora, Irish Culture, Irish Sports, Astrology, Mystic, Irish Ancestry, Genealogy, Irish Travel, Irish Reunited and Craic

Irish News
Search Irish Websitesireland
Irish Forums Bookmark The Irish Community Forums

British police who tortured the Birmingham Six

British police who tortured the Birmingham Six British police who tortured the Birmingham Six Information
Post New Irish Message Discussion In Sceala Irish Craic Forum    Reply To Irish Community Message About British police who tortured the Birmingham Six In Sceala Irish Craic Forum
Irish Forums :: The Irish Message Forums- Sceala Irish Craic Forum- British police who tortured the Birmingham Six
Irish Author British police who tortured the Birmingham Six Sceala Irish Craic Forum Irish Message
Clan Malley

Sceala Philosopher

Sceala Irish Craic Forum Discussion:     British police who tortured the Birmingham Six

Does anyone know if the Queen of Britain decorated the British police who tortured the Birmingham Six?
We know that the Queen of Britain decorated those involved with false claims and actions of Bloody Sunday.

It does not add up, why the British state has placed a 75-year public interest immunity certificate on the Birmingham six case!
More British cover ups using classified files by the most secret state on earth, North Korea would be proud.

The cynic and investigative historian alike would be asking what thosein power in the British state are trying to keep covered.

A reminder of what Irish people endured in recent times in a Britain that actively encourages anti Irish racism.
Comedy to the newspapers could say what they wanted in a negative light about the Irish.
Different times today, but people should not just forget how a state, the British state behaved.

The Birmingam six were tortured in a fashion that the British media like to suggest others do!

Irish Community Video

What a crime the British police who tortured the Birmingham Six did, not only direct crimes against humanity, but they knew they were torturing innocent people.

Paddy Hill had a revolver stuck in his mouth several times and the British police thug pushed it in smashing Paddys teeth so badly it hurt sipping water.

"They jammed a pistol in my mouth and smashed it around, breaking my teeth so badly it was agony to even have a sip of water until I finally saw a dentist, two weeks later. They told me they knew I was innocent but that they didn't care: they had been told to get a conviction and that if I didn't admit to the bombing, they would shoot me in the mouth. They slowly counted to three, then pulled the trigger. They did that three times. Each time, I thought I was going to die," says Hill, pulling up his lip to show his toothless upper gum before rolling down his trouser leg to reveal scars and cigarette burns he says were meted out to him later by the same policemen.

Forum Message Irish Topic Alert

The Irish Community have posted
9 REPLIES TO THIS TOPIC
for logged in members to view.
Back to top  Login here and be redirected to this TopicLogin here and be redirected to this Topic RegisterRegister

Post New Irish Community Message In Sceala Irish Craic Forum    Reply To Irish Community Message About British police who tortured the Birmingham Six In Sceala Irish Craic Forum    Irish Forums :: The Irish Message Forums -> Sceala Irish Craic Forum
Page 1 of 1
If Seeking Information About British police who tortured the Birmingham Six, Try Searching Irish Websites

Related Irish Topics
Irish people stop buying from NI as Irish Produce of Ireland
photos of irish people. irish faces and features
Call for unity of the Irish people.
Can people change
PEOPLE WANT TO KNOW
British police who tortured the Birmingham Six
Username:
Password:

SearchSearch
FAQFAQ

Search For Irish Websites
general Irish Websites search for information about Ireland and the Irish
Irish Websites

Research Irish Ancestors
Specific Irish heritage search engine, search for your Irish family surname roots, find out if your family have a Irish clan organisation.
Irish Websites
Irish Weather
Ireland Weather
Weather in Ireland
Ireland Weather forecast