Irish Forums Message Discussion :: British Terrorist UDA convicted murderer and rapist

irelandIrish Forums :: The Irish Message Forums Irish Communityireland
Irish Forums :: The Irish Message
Forums About Ireland and the Irish Community, For the Irish home and Abroad. Forums include- Irish Music, Irish History, The Irish Diaspora, Irish Culture, Irish Sports, Astrology, Mystic, Irish Ancestry, Genealogy, Irish Travel, Irish Reunited and Craic

IRISH BARGAINS ONLINE
Search Irish Websitesireland
Irish Forums Bookmark The Irish Community Forums

British Terrorist UDA convicted murderer and rapist

Irish Movies    British Terrorist UDA convicted murderer and rapist British Terrorist UDA convicted murderer and rapist Information
Post New Irish Message Discussion In Sceala Irish Craic Forum    Reply To Irish Community Message About British Terrorist UDA convicted murderer and rapist In Sceala Irish Craic Forum
Irish Forums :: The Irish Message Forums- Sceala Irish Craic Forum- British Terrorist UDA convicted murderer and rapist
Irish Author British Terrorist UDA convicted murderer and rapist Sceala Irish Craic Forum Irish Message
Irish hal

Sceala Philosopher

Sceala Irish Craic Forum Discussion:     British Terrorist UDA convicted murderer and rapist

The BBC and Westminster managed the news during the so called Troubles.

What they never explained clearly to the world or their own people was that one side were British nationalist terrorists.
They were not Irish troubles, or the Irish at it, fighting one another!

One side claimed to be British.
Irish Community Images
The war was not really about Religion, it was and always has been about national identity.
Northern Ireland was and remains a British colonial creation, created by terrorism at the end of a cannon.

A part of the vast majority Irish of the Island of Ireland were cordoned off, separated by Colonial empire from Westminster.
The Crown did this so they could hang on to a piece of Ireland, so the so called Royal family of England, could continue to claim symbols of Ireland and the Irish.

They, the Crown and Westminster from the foundations of the sectarian statelet promoted ignorant division, encouraged sectarian bigotry and racial intolerance.

Agents acting for the british crown encouraged effectively created the Orange Order

Agents acting for the british crown encouraged the UVF the FIRST TERRORISTS of 20th Century Ireland.
the crown agents organized guns from germany, and crown agents allowed their uvf british terrorists to offload tons of weapons for the intention of defying the democratic will of the overwhelming majority in Ireland.
crown agents helped organize and allowed terrorists, british loyal terrorists without interference.

The end result was they encouraged extremes and perversions of British nationalism.

Insane evil cowardly murderers and rapists like the UDA and UVF.
These british terrorists never had any genuine Christian faith of any kind. what they had was perversions and extremes of British nationalism.

While these loyalists/ british terrorists actually had almost nothing in common with the average and real British person in Britain, the Westminster and most especially the mafia crown, never once discouraged them, in fact these lunatic perverse forms of british nationalism were promoted, held up as loyal.

That is what helped to encouraged and enable cowardly evil murderers and rapists and plain evil insane british terrorists like this disgusting individual.

belfasttelegraph.co.uk/sunday-life/news/god-forgives-me-for-raping-woman-and-shooting-her-disabled-son-says-uda-killer-hinton-30569606.html

A barbaric killer who shot dead a disabled 14-year-old boy after raping his mother at gunpoint says God has forgiven him for the 'drunken escapade'.

Trevor 'Hinty' Hinton is now often seen in Belfast city centre singing hymns with a little gospel group.

Passers-by don't realise that the occasional preacher was convicted of a depraved sectarian murder and rape and that 20 years later he carried out a hatchet attack on a defenceless Catholic man.

He raped Catholic woman Sarah McClenaghan and ignored her pleas for mercy as he shot dead her son David after breaking into their Oldpark home in north Belfast with three other UDA hoods in the early hours of July 12, 1972.

The sectarian psycho was freed from jail in 1989 but three years later he was jailed for 16 years after he and an accomplice ambushed a drunk Catholic man and bludgeoned him with a hammer and a hatchet.

Now born-again Hinton claims God has forgiven him and he even denies the rape and murder he confessed to in court.

When Sunday Life confronted Bible-bashing Hinton at his home in south Belfast, he brazenly said: 'I pleaded guilty on the advice of a solicitor.'

Hinton said: 'Did I rape Sarah McClenaghan? No. Did I shoot her son? No.'

However, he refused point blank to say who he believes raped and shot the widow and killed her son, David.

'I showed abject and true remorse when I was in prison and I apologised at the time and to Sarah's brother Brendan, he said.

'I have found forgiveness,' said |Hinton.

It was a stupid drunken escapade that should never have happened. I tried to take my life because I couldn't live with it.

In 1973 a prison officer spoke to me about Jesus and gave me a Bible. I've been a Christian from that day to this.

He refused to answer further questions at his home but later rang Sunday Life and said 'only the Lord above knows' who committed the murder and rape.

He also complained that he should not have been charged with attempted murder for his 1992 hammer and |hatchet attack on a Catholic man.

Hinton said he hit the victim once with a hammer, adding: 'It should only have been a charge of GBH.'

Hinton is often seen around the city centre with the Belfast Bible Believers group. Sunday Life secretly filmed the ex-loyalist prisoner clapping and singing along with the group as they praised the Lord at the corner of Cornmarket and Donegall Place.

Introducing himself as 'Trevor', he cheerfully told our undercover reporter: 'I charge the gear (instruments) up for them at home.

'The Belfast Bible Believers, you call us. I do (sing), but I've been sick this last wee while.'

But Hinton was less friendly when a second reporter called at his home to ask him about his depraved crimes. After claiming God had forgiven him he firmly told the reporter to leave.

He later rang to say he prayed every night for the McClenaghan family and his second victim.

Sunday Life was tipped off about Hinton by a former jailbird who was in prison with the killer rapist.

Our source said: 'I couldn't believe it when I saw him singing with the |Christians.'

Hinton was released from jail a second time in 2002 and settled in an area of south Belfast. His house is bedecked in loyalist flags and Christian signs.

Neighbours have no idea that the seemingly harmless pensioner, who often uses a mobility scooter, is a violent rapist and killer responsible for one of the most brutal crimes of the Troubles.

When Sunday Life spoke to him at his home, Hinton claimed that he is no longer a member of the Christian group, Belfast Bible Believers, saying that they had recently disbanded.

Vinny Boyle of the Belfast Bible Believers said: 'Trevor was very forthright in letting me know about his past and he has shared openly with other members of the group.

'If we do get back together again, Trevor would still be more than |welcome to be a participant.

'Trevor acknowledges that what he did was totally wrong.

'There was no excuse for what he did, to my knowledge Trevor has never went down anything like that road again.

'If I didn't think he had shown true remorse and honestly repented he would never have been with me.

'It's the worst case for Trevor |because he still has to live with the memory of that, he still has to live with his conscience.'

Mr Boyle said Hinton was very active and sincere in his witnessing ' giving public testimony. He had also donated generously to the group.

maniac

A source, who provided Sunday Life with the photographs of the sex killer clapping along to the gospel band in Belfast, added: 'To look at him you wouldn't have any idea that he was the maniac who raped a woman and then murdered her disabled son in front of her.'

English/German Royal Silence on British nationalist terrorists

We now know thanks to posh twit Cameron that Liz Saxe Coburg und Gotha "PURRED" over Brit nationalists in Scotland who helped make sure the bias rigged union referendum went the way the BBC & other British nationalist state bodies and servants like the rat Geldof promoted.

She is OK with Brit nationalism!

During the so called troubles, not once did the mob boss of the English saxe coburg gothas, (the so called queen) speak out to specifically condemn those terrorists murderers and rapists who murdered and terrorized in her name. Terrorists who Sang God save the Queen after murdering people, were never once told to stop doing so in here name.
Yet she could mumble supposed private (blatant political interference) before a Independence Vote in Scotland.

Evil ignorance, charade like extremes of British nationalism and hence cowardly evil promoted by a shameless franchise that calls itself royal.

There Are Reasons The Ira Can Never Say 'Never' To War

BY JACK McKINNEY

Never say never.

The aphorism is so old, no one can remember who first said it, the wisdom so obvious, no one can miss it.

Except British Prime Minister John Major.

For months, Major insisted the only thing delaying peace in the north of Ireland was the absence of a permanent cease-fire by the Provisional Irish Republican Army.

Major's challenge was accepted by Gerry Adams, president of Sinn Fein, the political wing of the IRA. It wasn't an easy sell. There were at least two rejections before Adams got the IRA to declare a "complete cessation of military operations."

But this wasn't "quite good enough" for Major, who won't reciprocate for any cease-fire that's not preceded by his chosen adjective, "permanent."

In other words, the top Brit wants the IRA to forget its pledge to protect the nationalist minority and vow it will never take up arms again.

This might seem reasonable to the casual observer, since the extent of the Loyalist paramilitary reaction to date has been only one murder of an innocent Catholic civilian and one car bomb outside Sinn Fein headquarters.

But anyone who's witnessed just how vicious and extended these sectarian backlashes have been in the past will understand why the IRA can never say never.

Although they've only recently rated notice by the U.S. news media, there have been over 950 acknowledged murders by Loyalist paramilitaries in the modern cycle of the "Troubles" in the north of Ireland. The two cases I recall most vividly were by no means the worst, but I've had recurrent nightmares about them ever since.

* Thomas Madden, 48, was a happy-go-lucky Catholic bachelor who worked as a night watchman at a Belfast factory. Though his father had been a policeman, Madden had no interest in politics.

One night, he failed to report to work. Later, a woman in the neighborhood where he was last seen was awakened by repeated agonized screams, punctuated by a male voice, sobbing and pleading, "Kill me, please, just kill me."

Madden's mutilated body was found the next morning. He'd been kidnapped by the Ulster Defense Agency and taken to an unused garage, where he was stripped, hung from a beam and slowly tortured with a nine-inch double blade. There were over 150 wounds on his body and face, inflicted in such a manner as to slice off strips of flesh but not to kill him.

Madden's ordeal was estimated to have lasted eight hours. Police deduced it was the approach of dawn, rather than his pleas, that finally moved his torturers to end his agony by strangling him. Madden was an apolitical innocent, but a Catholic. For the UDA, that made him a legitimate kill.

* Sarah McClenaghan, a widowed mother, was the only Catholic on her street in the Oldpark Road section of Belfast. To supplement her meager benefit check, she rented a room to David Titterington, a Protestant. Her son David was 15. But due to a birth defect, he had the mind of a child of five.

It was still dark the morning her door was broken in by four UDA men - Trevor Hinton, Ronald Waller, James McCleave and T.J. Slavin - who demanded to know her religion. When the boarder, Titterington, tried to claim she was a Protestant, Waller took him to the attic, where he was beaten and burned with a cigarette lighter before he somehow managed to escape through a skylight.

Meanwhile, Hinton, the ranking UDA man, told young David to go upstairs and fetch a prayer-book. In his innocence, the boy returned with his mother's Catholic missal and her rosary beads as well. She was then stripped and raped twice in front of her son.

"I pleaded with them not to touch the boy, as he was retarded and looked so afraid," she later testified. The UDA men were unmoved. Her son was shot dead. Sarah McClenaghan survived three gunshot wounds to live with her horrible memories.

Which is why the IRA can never say never.

Irish Community Images

Forum Message Irish Topic Alert

The Irish Community have posted
12 REPLIES TO THIS TOPIC
for logged in members to view.
Back to top  Login here and be redirected to this TopicLogin here and be redirected to this Topic RegisterRegister

Post New Irish Community Message In Sceala Irish Craic Forum    Reply To Irish Community Message About British Terrorist UDA convicted murderer and rapist In Sceala Irish Craic Forum    Irish Forums :: The Irish Message Forums -> Sceala Irish Craic Forum
Page 1 of 2
If Seeking Information About British Terrorist UDA convicted murderer and rapist, Try Searching Irish Websites

Related Irish Topics
Welcome Maverick Cowboy!
Tyrone welcome back quartet
Tyrone GAA welcome for all faiths
Celtic would welcome Keane talks
All Ireland champions treated to a heroes' welcome
British Terrorist UDA convicted murderer and rapist
Username:
Password:

SearchSearch
FAQFAQ

Search For Irish Websites
general Irish Websites search for information about Ireland and the Irish
Irish Websites

Research Irish Ancestors
Specific Irish heritage search engine, search for your Irish family surname roots, find out if your family have a Irish clan organisation.
Irish Websites
Irish Weather
Ireland Weather
Weather in Ireland
Ireland Weather forecast