Irish Forums Message Discussion :: Irish Dance Movies

irelandIrish Forums :: The Irish Message Forums Irish Communityireland
Irish Forums :: The Irish Message
Forums About Ireland and the Irish Community, For the Irish home and Abroad. Forums include- Irish Music, Irish History, The Irish Diaspora, Irish Culture, Irish Sports, Astrology, Mystic, Irish Ancestry, Genealogy, Irish Travel, Irish Reunited and Craic

Search Irish Websitesireland
Irish Forums Bookmark The Irish Community Forums

Irish Dance Movies

Irish Movies    Irish Dance Movies Irish Dance Movies Information
Post New Irish Message Discussion In Irish Films    Reply To Irish Community Message About Irish Dance Movies In Irish Films
Irish Forums :: The Irish Message Forums- Irish Films- Irish Dance Movies
Irish Author Irish Dance Movies Irish Films Irish Message
Finn

Irish Films Discussion:     Irish Dance Movies

I love Irish dancing, especially watching the old gets waltzing on a sunday evening in the hotels. Timeless still.

But Irish dance as a word and mindset left them all behind after the craze to get dance Irish created after Michael Flatley and Jean Butler
Irish Community Images

both Irish Americans in Riverdance which is still storming ahead, all shows I belive sell out.

I have a lot of admiration for both, and how could ye not both superb at their art and very proud Irish people, and him espcially is multi talented a superb flautist as well, but! from the clips I have seen suspect like all artistes Michael may have gone just a wee bit too close to the hedge with this one,
Irish Community Images

Celtic Tiger Michael Flatley
slow down Michael Ireland and all things Irish are universally popular now, even the English want to be celtic if not Irish now, in no small way down to your feet it is so, for good or bad it is the craic.

Irish Dance Movies

Post New Irish Community Message In Irish Films    Reply To Irish Community Message About Irish Dance Movies In Irish Films    Irish Forums :: The Irish Message Forums -> Irish Films
Page 1 of 1
If Seeking Information About Irish Dance Movies, Try Searching Irish Websites

Related Irish Topics
british crown behind extremists terrorists Ireland & Ukraine
Who was the genius behind this
Wexford county board rally behind Forde
Jordan gets behind Ireland's WRC bid
The Truth Behind The Man
Irish Dance Movies
Username:
Password:

SearchSearch
FAQFAQ

Search For Irish Websites
general Irish Websites search for information about Ireland and the Irish
Irish Websites

Research Irish Ancestors
Specific Irish heritage search engine, search for your Irish family surname roots, find out if your family have a Irish clan organisation.
Irish Websites
Irish Weather
Ireland Weather
Weather in Ireland
Ireland Weather forecast