Irish Forums Message Discussion :: Irish boxer Duddy 19 in a row

irelandIrish Forums :: The Irish Message Forums Irish Communityireland
Irish Forums :: The Irish Message
Forums About Ireland and the Irish Community, For the Irish home and Abroad. Forums include- Irish Music, Irish History, The Irish Diaspora, Irish Culture, Irish Sports, Astrology, Mystic, Irish Ancestry, Genealogy, Irish Travel, Irish Reunited and Craic

Search Irish Websitesireland
Irish Forums Bookmark The Irish Community Forums

Irish boxer Duddy 19 in a row

Irish Movies    Irish boxer Duddy 19 in a row Irish boxer Duddy 19 in a row Information
Post New Irish Message Discussion In Irish Sports News    Reply To Irish Community Message About Irish boxer Duddy 19 in a row In Irish Sports News
Irish Forums :: The Irish Message Forums- Irish Sports News- Irish boxer Duddy 19 in a row
Irish Author Irish boxer Duddy 19 in a row Irish Sports News Irish Message
Irish Boxing News

Irish Sports News Discussion:     Irish boxer Duddy 19 in a row

Derry's John Duddy is a big draw among Irish Americans. The boxer with the model looks is unbeaten.
John Duddy Irish boxing star has won again. Cheered on by the Irish Americans, Irish middleweight John Duddy made it 19 wins in a row after beating American Anthony Bonsante in nine rounds.

In front of a sell-out 5,000 crowd in Madison Square Garden, the 27-year-old won a unanimous verdict and retained his IBA middleweight title. New York-based Duddy was already ranked in the top 10 by the WBA and WBO, helped by his victory last time out against veteran Yory Boy Campas last September.

Duddy proved too strong throughout against the former contestant of the US TV reality boxing series The Contender. The Derry fighter acknowledged that he was "a little bit rusty" after being out of action for more than six months.
"I was trying to land the big one. Instead, I should have let my punches do the work for me," said Duddy. Fair play to him. He was gutsy. He wanted to come here and survive. Unfortunately, it was stopped on a technicality but I think I won every round."
Duddy thanked his fans for their "tremendous support" during the contest. "Hopefully, it was a great occasion for them."

Duddy will hold a special heart place in Irish and especially Derry boxing, he is the nephew (and named after) of John (Jackie) Duddy, one of those murdered by british crown forces on Bloody Sunday in 1972.

Post New Irish Community Message In Irish Sports News    Reply To Irish Community Message About Irish boxer Duddy 19 in a row In Irish Sports News    Irish Forums :: The Irish Message Forums -> Irish Sports News
Page 1 of 1
If Seeking Information About Irish boxer Duddy 19 in a row, Try Searching Irish Websites

Related Irish Topics
Irish Business News At A Glance
Ahern calls on EU states to lift restrictions on migrants
Strachan hails Celtic work ethic
Extra work pays off for Nakamura
Lansdowne work to begin in 2007
Irish boxer Duddy 19 in a row
Username:
Password:

SearchSearch
FAQFAQ

Search For Irish Websites
general Irish Websites search for information about Ireland and the Irish
Irish Websites

Research Irish Ancestors
Specific Irish heritage search engine, search for your Irish family surname roots, find out if your family have a Irish clan organisation.
Irish Websites
Irish Weather
Ireland Weather
Weather in Ireland
Ireland Weather forecast