Irish Forums Message Discussion :: Celtic Scottish champions 2007

irelandIrish Forums :: The Irish Message Forums Irish Communityireland
Irish Forums :: The Irish Message
Forums About Ireland and the Irish Community, For the Irish home and Abroad. Forums include- Irish Music, Irish History, The Irish Diaspora, Irish Culture, Irish Sports, Astrology, Mystic, Irish Ancestry, Genealogy, Irish Travel, Irish Reunited and Craic

Search Irish Websitesireland
Irish Forums Bookmark The Irish Community Forums

Celtic Scottish champions 2007

Irish Movies    Celtic Scottish champions 2007 Celtic Scottish champions 2007 Information
Post New Irish Message Discussion In Irish Sports News    Reply To Irish Community Message About Celtic Scottish champions 2007 In Irish Sports News
Irish Forums :: The Irish Message Forums- Irish Sports News- Celtic Scottish champions 2007
Irish Author Celtic Scottish champions 2007 Irish Sports News Irish Message
Celtic FC News

Irish Sports News Discussion:     Celtic Scottish champions 2007

Celtic are Scottish Premier league Champions again, beating Kimarnock away by 2-1. Celtic lifted their second title in a row, adding to the dominance of the last decade of the bhoys in green and white hoops.
Celtic manager Gordon Strachan was delighted and full of praise for his team after sealing a second successive SPL title.
"The best team won the league," he said. "There is a difference between the best individuals and the best team. My players just don't like getting beat. We have players here, like Neil Lennon, who set the standard."
Celtic match winner was Shunsuke Nakamura, from one of his master free kicks. "The man is a genius,"
The Japanese international star curled in a spectacular last-minute free-kick to make it a 2-1 win at Rugby Park.
It was a big day for Celtic Defender John Kennedy who had even more to celebrate after making his first appearance for Celtic in over 3 years. "You are not going to believe this, but my over-riding emotions are about a man who can come back and play like that after being out for three years. I never spoke to him before the game, I just named the team but I just couldn't stop speaking to him afterwards. I said to him, 'in all your dreams, I bet you never imagined this.' "Obviously celebrating with the fans at the end was fantastic but I just can't get John Kennedy out of my head." said Strachan on Kennedy.
Celtic chairman Brian Quinn said "It's arguably been the best season we have had in the last 30 to 40 years. Not only have we won the championship with games to spare, we have got to the Scottish Cup final and the last 16 of the Champions League. Not only did we get there in the Champions League, we played well and only bowed out after 120 minutes at AC Milan. It has been a fantastic season."
By winning the league Celtic automatically qualify again for next years Champions League group stages.

Forum Message Irish Topic Alert

The Irish Community have posted
2 REPLIES TO THIS TOPIC
for logged in members to view.
Back to top  Login here and be redirected to this TopicLogin here and be redirected to this Topic RegisterRegister

Post New Irish Community Message In Irish Sports News    Reply To Irish Community Message About Celtic Scottish champions 2007 In Irish Sports News    Irish Forums :: The Irish Message Forums -> Irish Sports News
Page 1 of 1
If Seeking Information About Celtic Scottish champions 2007, Try Searching Irish Websites

Related Irish Topics
Mr english potato head row
Irish Mr. Potato Head
Old Firm duo head Webster chase
Ireland head for Melbourne
Cold In My Head
Celtic Scottish champions 2007
Username:
Password:

SearchSearch
FAQFAQ

Search For Irish Websites
general Irish Websites search for information about Ireland and the Irish
Irish Websites

Research Irish Ancestors
Specific Irish heritage search engine, search for your Irish family surname roots, find out if your family have a Irish clan organisation.
Irish Websites
Irish Weather
Ireland Weather
Weather in Ireland
Ireland Weather forecast