Irish Forums Message Discussion :: Mary Robinson Sir Bono Sir Rob Goldoff patronizing charity workers charade

irelandIrish Forums :: The Irish Message Forums Irish Communityireland
Irish Forums :: The Irish Message
Forums About Ireland and the Irish Community, For the Irish home and Abroad. Forums include- Irish Music, Irish History, The Irish Diaspora, Irish Culture, Irish Sports, Astrology, Mystic, Irish Ancestry, Genealogy, Irish Travel, Irish Reunited and Craic

Search Irish Websitesireland
Irish Forums Bookmark The Irish Community Forums

Mary Robinson Sir Bono Sir Rob Goldoff patronizing charity workers charade

Mary Robinson Sir Bono Sir Rob Goldoff patronizing charity workers charade Mary Robinson Sir Bono Sir Rob Goldoff patronizing charity workers charade Information
Post New Irish Message Discussion In Sceala Irish Craic Forum    Reply To Irish Community Message About Mary Robinson Sir Bono Sir Rob Goldoff patronizing charity workers charade In Sceala Irish Craic Forum
Irish Forums :: The Irish Message Forums- Sceala Irish Craic Forum- Mary Robinson Sir Bono Sir Rob Goldoff patronizing charity workers charade
Irish Author Mary Robinson Sir Bono Sir Rob Goldoff patronizing charity workers charade Sceala Irish Craic Forum Irish Message
Cara77

Sceala Philosopher

Sceala Irish Craic Forum Discussion:     Mary Robinson patronizing charity worker charade

I love this post about the Marie Antoinette woman former president Mary Robinson. Yikes she is so patronizing it makes my stomach churn looking at her smug face.

How do they get away with it? Why do we encourage it.
These people live in a different world to the rest of us Irish.
Garret Fitzgerald to Bertie Ahern were making small fortunes from private and public speaking engagements. Irish celebrity politicians were willing to speak for anyone who were foolish enough to pay to hear them speak their waffling nonsense.

I Searched and found this written on here back in 2005. I suspect most would have viewed much of it unfair and exaggerated back then. Most people now will agree with the sentiment.

Just look at so many of our Irish politicians and leaders.
Mary Robinson is a classic example of "how to get away with it" She is false, sentimental tears on demand for the hungry in Africa. She is no Mother Theresa who gets her own hands dirty. She and her family live in personal luxury and privilege, and she comes from a family of wealth and privilege. Including a uncle knighted by the British for his colonial service to the English Queen.
How Ironic when Colonial actions of the British are a major factor in designer famines, not real famines as in no food, but the same devastating effects. The British Crown created famines and murdered millions in Ireland, in Africa and Asia, to name the more obvious. The British empire was a direct cause of imposed poverty and effective slavery for so many millions of lives.

Mary Robinson to Bono to Bob Geldof, what do these part time professional charity mourners have in common? Aside of a celebrity seeking ego and making a living out of charity! And their selective ignorance on the main cause of world hunger and poverty - the British colonial enterprise.
Answer
They and their families all live in a luxury beyond the wildest dreams of most.
One of Bonos homes
Irish Community Images
Irish Community Images
One of Bobs homes.

Irish Community ImagesIt is about time that people realized that Multi Millionaires and Billionaires are not just part of the problem, they represent the problem.
Even those Multi Millionaires and Billionaires who publicly pretend they care about poverty, if not especially that type of Multi Millionaire and Billionaire. These chancers have been promoters of the human charity problem long before Marie Antoinette's wonders on cake.
The main reason why so many go without in this world.
Their excess, what they store away, how they live so selfishly is in itself a crime against the rest of humanity.
They are not forgiven because they makes some high profile celebrity appeal when ever it suits.
Too many people fall for these chancers, it needs to stop.Irish Community Images

Forum Message Irish Topic Alert

The Irish Community have posted
15 REPLIES TO THIS TOPIC
for logged in members to view.
Back to top  Login here and be redirected to this TopicLogin here and be redirected to this Topic RegisterRegister

Post New Irish Community Message In Sceala Irish Craic Forum    Reply To Irish Community Message About Mary Robinson Sir Bono Sir Rob Goldoff patronizing charity workers charade In Sceala Irish Craic Forum    Irish Forums :: The Irish Message Forums -> Sceala Irish Craic Forum
Page 1 of 2
If Seeking Information About Mary Robinson Sir Bono Sir Rob Goldoff patronizing charity workers charade, Try Searching Irish Websites

Related Irish Topics
Autumn of Love
Mother I Love You So Much
The Roots of Love
Love Songs Without Music
My Love Gave Me
Mary Robinson Sir Bono Sir Rob Goldoff patronizing charity workers charade
Username:
Password:

SearchSearch
FAQFAQ

Search For Irish Websites
general Irish Websites search for information about Ireland and the Irish
Irish Websites

Research Irish Ancestors
Specific Irish heritage search engine, search for your Irish family surname roots, find out if your family have a Irish clan organisation.
Irish Websites
Irish Weather
Ireland Weather
Weather in Ireland
Ireland Weather forecast