Irish Forums Message Discussion :: Musings.

irelandIrish Forums :: The Irish Message Forums Irish Communityireland
Irish Forums :: The Irish Message
Forums About Ireland and the Irish Community, For the Irish home and Abroad. Forums include- Irish Music, Irish History, The Irish Diaspora, Irish Culture, Irish Sports, Astrology, Mystic, Irish Ancestry, Genealogy, Irish Travel, Irish Reunited and Craic

Irish News
Search Irish Websitesireland
Irish Forums Bookmark The Irish Community Forums

Musings.

Musings. Musings. Information
Post New Irish Message Discussion In Sceala Irish Craic Forum    Reply To Irish Community Message About Musings. In Sceala Irish Craic Forum
Irish Forums :: The Irish Message Forums- Sceala Irish Craic Forum- Musings.
Irish Author Musings. Sceala Irish Craic Forum Irish Message
augres jack

Sceala Irish Craic Forum Discussion:     Musings.

Of the 114 Division 1 college football teams.......Ohio State is ranked #1 and Michigan is ranked #2. And they play on Saturday before 100,000 fans. Both are undefeated and scarce tickets are going for near a thousand dollars and up. Notre Dame is ranked #5 or so, and lurking. ND lost once, to Michigan and would like a rematch.

Today is the opening day of the firearm deer season in Michigan. Schools are closed. It is said that 750,000 hunters will be out and that 450,000 deer will be slain. The bambis know it....I have none in my yard lately...staying hid. It is also said that the hunters will spend $500 million in 2 weeks time in the state.

I am going to have Thanksgiving dinner at my house next week. Gonna skip the normal turkey and try to do a prime rib. Wish me luck. Anybody got any special tips on how to do this other than cook it slowly? Been to the sites on the net for instructions.

All our leaves are down and it is raining right now, with snow to follow soon. Hoping for a lot to fall. The hunters should bring their fishing gear as this is the very best time.....just before the first ice freeze of the season. The brave will have success. Whitefish are near shore in the Great Lakes like herring and steelhead trout are in most rivers now.

My oldest son is going to graduate from law school on January 20 after 5 years of night school, while working days. Gotta hand it to him for plugging along the way he has.

It is almost 2 a.m. and I cannot sleep. Up again. Received sleeping pills from the doctor and they are useless. Are there any home remedies anybody has? Don't suggest Jamison.

Sorry for the rambling..........

Forum Message Irish Topic Alert

The Irish Community have posted
2 REPLIES TO THIS TOPIC
for logged in members to view.
Back to top  Login here and be redirected to this TopicLogin here and be redirected to this Topic RegisterRegister

Post New Irish Community Message In Sceala Irish Craic Forum    Reply To Irish Community Message About Musings. In Sceala Irish Craic Forum    Irish Forums :: The Irish Message Forums -> Sceala Irish Craic Forum
Page 1 of 1
If Seeking Information About Musings., Try Searching Irish Websites

Related Irish Topics
Ukraine the most corrupt nations in Europe extreme far right but no background checks!
If you are Irish with any concerns You are now FAR RIGHT
British war crimes in 1916- Irish rebels were right to fight
David Icke is not as daft as Wogan, was right about royals
Wilson happy to fill in on right
Musings.
Username:
Password:

SearchSearch
FAQFAQ

Search For Irish Websites
general Irish Websites search for information about Ireland and the Irish
Irish Websites

Research Irish Ancestors
Specific Irish heritage search engine, search for your Irish family surname roots, find out if your family have a Irish clan organisation.
Irish Websites
Irish Weather
Ireland Weather
Weather in Ireland
Ireland Weather forecast