Irish Forums Message Discussion :: Ethnic minority political candidate to stand for Belfast

irelandIrish Forums :: The Irish Message Forums Irish Communityireland
Irish Forums :: The Irish Message
Forums About Ireland and the Irish Community, For the Irish home and Abroad. Forums include- Irish Music, Irish History, The Irish Diaspora, Irish Culture, Irish Sports, Astrology, Mystic, Irish Ancestry, Genealogy, Irish Travel, Irish Reunited and Craic

Search Irish Websitesireland
Irish Forums Bookmark The Irish Community Forums

Ethnic minority political candidate to stand for Belfast

Ethnic minority political candidate to stand for Belfast Ethnic minority political candidate to stand for Belfast Information
Post New Irish Message Discussion In Sceala Irish Craic Forum    Reply To Irish Community Message About Ethnic minority political candidate to stand for Belfast In Sceala Irish Craic Forum
Irish Forums :: The Irish Message Forums- Sceala Irish Craic Forum- Ethnic minority political candidate to stand for Belfast
Irish Author Ethnic minority political candidate to stand for Belfast Sceala Irish Craic Forum Irish Message
Irish News

Sceala Irish Craic Forum Discussion:     Ethnic minority political candidate to stand for Belfast

Anna Lo will make history as she becomes the first person from an ethnic minority background to stand in the the north of Ireland assembly elections. Anna Lo of Chinese ethnic background, is the chief executive of the Chinese Welfare Association, has been selected to stand for the Alliance Party in south Belfast.

Ms Lo said there was a growing need for "a diversity of society in politics. I hope my example will encourage many others to consider engaging in electoral politics. It is through the ballot box and the democratic process that real change can be delivered. I am determined to be much more than a candidate for ethnic minorities. I want to represent all of the people of south Belfast, irrespective of their background. I am delighted to have been selected by the Alliance party to contest south Belfast and I am looking forward to the campaign".

Post New Irish Community Message In Sceala Irish Craic Forum    Reply To Irish Community Message About Ethnic minority political candidate to stand for Belfast In Sceala Irish Craic Forum    Irish Forums :: The Irish Message Forums -> Sceala Irish Craic Forum
Page 1 of 1
If Seeking Information About Ethnic minority political candidate to stand for Belfast, Try Searching Irish Websites

Related Irish Topics
Can people change
Eircom League clubs vote for change
Johnson suspended as rules change
Kerry make just one change for final
Galway make just one positional change
Ethnic minority political candidate to stand for Belfast
Username:
Password:

SearchSearch
FAQFAQ

Search For Irish Websites
general Irish Websites search for information about Ireland and the Irish
Irish Websites

Research Irish Ancestors
Specific Irish heritage search engine, search for your Irish family surname roots, find out if your family have a Irish clan organisation.
Irish Websites
Irish Weather
Ireland Weather
Weather in Ireland
Ireland Weather forecast