Irish Forums Message Discussion :: Real Irish women

irelandIrish Forums :: The Irish Message Forums Irish Communityireland
Irish Forums :: The Irish Message
Forums About Ireland and the Irish Community, For the Irish home and Abroad. Forums include- Irish Music, Irish History, The Irish Diaspora, Irish Culture, Irish Sports, Astrology, Mystic, Irish Ancestry, Genealogy, Irish Travel, Irish Reunited and Craic

Irish News
Search Irish Websitesireland
Irish Forums Bookmark The Irish Community Forums

Real Irish women

Irish Movies    Real Irish women Real Irish women Information
Post New Irish Message Discussion In Sceala Irish Craic Forum    Reply To Irish Community Message About Real Irish women In Sceala Irish Craic Forum
Irish Forums :: The Irish Message Forums- Sceala Irish Craic Forum- Real Irish women
Irish Author Real Irish women Sceala Irish Craic Forum Irish Message
doogansdouble

Sceala Clann Counsellor

Sceala Irish Craic Forum Discussion:     Real Irish women

I am still shell shocked after reading some news today --hahahehe My kid bro sent me more shocking news. -- I passed them along to my other bro's and our Dad -- and now do the same to you, so you can decide is this a way for Irish women to behave. At least we can be sure these are all women -- all work for ryanair.
They have been trying to ditch their dubious reputation and work-hard play-hard image for decades.
But a dubious new calendar featuring scantily-clad Ryanair girls posing in the skimpiest of bikinis will do nothing to improve public perception of the trolley dolly.
Miss January poses up in the cockpit
Irish Community Images
The girls, who look more like page three pinups than cabin crew, pout and pose in various locations around an airport and on-board their planes.
First there's January pin-up Julia, showing off her ample assets in a barely-there white and black bikini coupled with a black hat.
Miss June couples her bikini with cowboy boots
Irish Community Images
Then there's Miss July Edita, reclining on a large wheel with a wrench in her hand and axel grease smeared over her bared torso.
The complement is joined by a selection of other Ryanair staff, all similarly attired in flesh-flashing bikini tops and bottoms.
Miss October shows off her cleaning uniform
Irish Community Images
The images are a long way from Ryanair's usual uniform, demure buttoned-up blue suits and high neck blouses.
And though the girls are probably guaranteed to get flight-deck temparatures soaring, some might say they are not the best advert for children's charity Angels Quest, which will receive proceeds from the calendar.
Miss April looks almost fully clothed beside her colleagues
Irish Community Images
Despite the risque nature of some of the images, the company claims the publication is good fun in a worthwhile cause.
Eddie Wilson, of Ryanair, said: 'Ryanair's gorgeous cabin crew are raising the cabin temperature with 2008's hottest calendar.
Miss February lies back and smiles for the camera
Irish Community Images
Miss July poses with wrench
Irish Community Images
'Passengers will be able to bring a dozen of Europe's most stunning cabin crew home for just £5.
'This exclusive Ryanair charity calendar will be on board for a limited period only - so we urge passengers to buy the next time they fly.'
The Girls of Ryanair Calendar 2008 will be available on board all flights from Saturday November 17, with money going to Angels Quest, which provides respite care for special needs children.
Irish Community Images
What do you think of this -- I am disgusted. I was thinking of handing back my new years ticket in protest. I rang this morning to check if I could swap our Dublin tickets for Dusseldorf -- they refused to refund. If it was not for the fact we paid 2.49 each-- what a rip off that was. hahahehe we would never fly with ryanair again -- in january. I can't wait for my ryanair flights in June.

Forum Message Irish Topic Alert

The Irish Community have posted
129 REPLIES TO THIS TOPIC
for logged in members to view.
Back to top  Login here and be redirected to this TopicLogin here and be redirected to this Topic RegisterRegister

Post New Irish Community Message In Sceala Irish Craic Forum    Reply To Irish Community Message About Real Irish women In Sceala Irish Craic Forum    Irish Forums :: The Irish Message Forums -> Sceala Irish Craic Forum
Page 1 of 12
If Seeking Information About Real Irish women, Try Searching Irish Websites

Related Irish Topics
Irish Business News At A Glance
Ahern calls on EU states to lift restrictions on migrants
Strachan hails Celtic work ethic
Extra work pays off for Nakamura
Lansdowne work to begin in 2007
Real Irish women
Username:
Password:

SearchSearch
FAQFAQ

Search For Irish Websites
general Irish Websites search for information about Ireland and the Irish
Irish Websites

Research Irish Ancestors
Specific Irish heritage search engine, search for your Irish family surname roots, find out if your family have a Irish clan organisation.
Irish Websites
Irish Weather
Ireland Weather
Weather in Ireland
Ireland Weather forecast