Irish Forums Message Discussion :: THE WAY OUT 2020 - THE NEW IRELAND COMING

irelandIrish Forums :: The Irish Message Forums Irish Communityireland
Irish Forums :: The Irish Message
Forums About Ireland and the Irish Community, For the Irish home and Abroad. Forums include- Irish Music, Irish History, The Irish Diaspora, Irish Culture, Irish Sports, Astrology, Mystic, Irish Ancestry, Genealogy, Irish Travel, Irish Reunited and Craic

Search Irish Websitesireland
Irish Forums Bookmark The Irish Community Forums

THE WAY OUT 2020 - THE NEW IRELAND COMING

THE WAY OUT 2020 - THE NEW IRELAND COMING THE WAY OUT 2020 - THE NEW IRELAND COMING Information
Post New Irish Message Discussion In Sceala Irish Craic Forum    Reply To Irish Community Message About THE WAY OUT 2020 - THE NEW IRELAND COMING In Sceala Irish Craic Forum
Irish Forums :: The Irish Message Forums- Sceala Irish Craic Forum- THE WAY OUT 2020 - THE NEW IRELAND COMING
Irish Author THE WAY OUT 2020 - THE NEW IRELAND COMING Sceala Irish Craic Forum Irish Message
Gerard Delaney Tipperary

Sceala Philosopher

Sceala Irish Craic Forum Discussion:     THE WAY OUT 2020 - THE NEW IRELAND COMING

Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:09 pm

I knew this was coming in the first week of January 2020.

I could see what was coming, shocked I recall running in the first week of January and tell my wife we need to act and act now.

Because I also suspected that the Government and Europe would not be prepared, I set about in January buying the provisions needed should it all be overwhelming for society to function as we knew it , possibly collapse and worst case scenario 'what if the electric failed'

I was among if not the first non tourist in Irish society to wear a anti viral mask in public, was doing so in February, because I know for a fact that when properly worn face masks can help prevent contamination that they are manufacture for.
Depends on type, but as people now correctly assume that any mask material covering the mouth and nose is better than none, at least it is definitively so in terms of helping to prevent spread of infection to others, that is 100% logic

I only purchased enough for my family, masks that are reusable to a point, hopefully long enough to last before the Government eventually sees (what I saw as the immediate need and actions needed) the need to produce and distribute to all residents and visitors to Ireland.

We as a family have likely infected no one because of my actions and warnings to my family to keep some distance long before govt suggestions, that's the point here first and foremost! Responsibility personal responsibility.

So I know also for a fact that any credible expert would have known way back that masks and a govt led campaign on how to wear them, could have and should have been the first priority, for the protection of all Irish citizens, especially the vulnerable, which was being noted in January on China news.

NONE OF WHAT THEY ARE TELLING YOU NOW IN MARCH LET ALONE APRIL IS NEWS.

The Government need to stop being selective with the truth, they just never had enough masks to go around, they never did any planning!! Reality is they like me had the time to act, and make sure the ones they are supposed to protect and guard (us) were prepared and protected.

I have zero faith in any politician, but no respect what so ever for the likes of coveney who 'use' selectivity with their spin-

A few weeks back claim that masks serve no purpose for the public 'accoding to their selected supposed experts,
Such BS encouraged the publics ignorance.
Such bs encouraged naïve and ignorant fools to go to Cheltenham, a week after cases were diagnosed there!!!!

How did I know and how on earth did the supposed experts in Govt and their many advisers miss it???

Possibly it helped me add up images, but I seriously doubt I would have needed to recall my Military experience of some decades ago now, when I was trained (for months) in how to survive to fight in a biological chemical warfare.
So though from experiences and from front line war experiences, I fully understood long before this for the need for protective equipment in a situation (circumstances like this) , so do many other people in so many trades.
A car sprayer for example knows you can't just breathe in paint aerosol without protection, not if you don't want to end up in hospital, very ill that day.

I am almost certain that all I needed back in first week of January to know this was real bad and to start preparing now (unlike the Irish Government and most others) WAS MY OWN TWO EYES TO WITNESS THE SIGHTS IN CHINA, sights available to see on a number of news channels, news that was screaming back in early January.

I SERIOUSLY WONDER HOW ANYONE IN A POSITION OF BUSINESS PLANNING LET ALONE supposed GOVT, COULD FAIL TO SEE.

I did not need to be one of these so called experts in a suit, experts in a totally new virus (can you see something in that claim that does not quite add up) , experts but they have no treatment or vaccine for ! but they are referred to as experts and sheeple just accept without question aka Kings
new clothes.

Or is it they are used as 'experts' by politicians who need to blame someone else for decisions they don't want to make or can't see the immediate personal benefit in making!

Regardless of the mystery of how these so called experts appear to generally have missed the sights of - The worlds number one manufacturer shutting it down and their health system in chaos!

Did these so called experts and advisers think the Chinese were all walking around with masks on and their emergency services in hazmat suits for a laugh!

Maybe they just thought because of the most simplest prejudice and ignorance's that the Chinese state were over reacting (as sky news were imo suggesting in early reports, showing authorities nailing doors shut of those who refused to comply with quarantine)

maybe they thought the very early January sight (convinced me) of a person being wheeled out in a sealed protective bubble from a train station, wheeled out by guards in head to toe hazmat, was just ott state.

Likely they thought it was just another sars or mers that would go away.

None of the explanations excuse the pathetic lack of even basic planning, that has left us like most begging for ppe from what ever source.

A genuine Irish government of foresight with genuine experts would have built a factory by now producing all PPE required for home and for export.

They knew this was coming and just blagged it, even our test centres are operated by people who are not properly suited up and presumably trained for this, they have a look of volunteers from the high street, well meaning but in extreme circumstances like this are (going by rte news reports) not fit for purpose, sadly I suspect that unless they get their act together quick they will either be exposed or expose the public to needless risk.

Look at the not so well protected example
Irish Community Images

So many potential risks here, no feet or hair coverings, open sleeves, are just the most obvious needless health hazards

Noticed the uk are even worse test centres, one last weeks on their news showed a open air drive thru testers apron blowing in the wind up around her face as she was struggling to hold a sample or test kit.

No need for this, it just shows those in charge of supplies and approval are not good enough for task.
I doubt their billionaire so called royals will be triaged like the naïve tax payers who fund the perverse charade.

THE WAY OUT THE WAY FORWARD THAT IS OBVIOUS

First there will be no vaccine for months, definitely not a properly tested safe one.

So we need as a society to work through this until the proper vaccine arrives.

1. MASKS THAT HELP PREVENT CROSS COMMUNITY INFECTION NEED TO BE WORN BY ALL OUTDOORS AND AT EVERY PLACE OF WORK AND PLAY - ALWAYS ALL THE TIME.
A government campaign needs to be put in place now to manufacture national supply and organize a nationwide education programme to show why and when and how to wear the masks.
We must not and morally can not wait in line for the Chinese supply, we can make these ourselves and should have been doing so since February. only the lack of Government leadership and forethought has made this a problem.

It would be the next most effective strategy to prevent infection as washing your hands - but the governments here and around the world have generally overlooked this easy enough measure.
They even perversely 'use' selected so called experts to tell you that masks don't work!!
Why? Because they were caught almost completely unprepared - poor show because the signs were there with weeks wasted.

Ireland needs to manufacture its own PPE and now

We can 100% logically assume that if they had enough for all! the govt would be asking if not insisting everyone to wear a mask in public and telling you how to via ad campaigns- its not going to be a difficult task to show how for the vast majority!!

That should be number 1 priority

2. Establish the treatment. Treatment not a vaccine will be the quickest credible way to get society back to work and a degree of normality with a high degree of confidence.
As of april 6 2020 no nation (including China the assumed source and longest experienced) seems to know or have established the best treatment especially for those seriously effected.
Right now the treatment logically has to be the priority over a vaccine which will take much longer to know it works and safely.

Forum Message Irish Topic Alert

The Irish Community have posted
5 REPLIES TO THIS TOPIC
for logged in members to view.
Back to top  Login here and be redirected to this TopicLogin here and be redirected to this Topic RegisterRegister

Post New Irish Community Message In Sceala Irish Craic Forum    Reply To Irish Community Message About THE WAY OUT 2020 - THE NEW IRELAND COMING In Sceala Irish Craic Forum    Irish Forums :: The Irish Message Forums -> Sceala Irish Craic Forum
Page 1 of 1
If Seeking Information About THE WAY OUT 2020 - THE NEW IRELAND COMING, Try Searching Irish Websites

Related Irish Topics
When was British first used invented
SAAB owners Ireland new and used parts.
EU officials call for halt to Tara M3 works
Strachan hails Celtic work ethic
Lansdowne work to begin in 2007
THE WAY OUT 2020 - THE NEW IRELAND COMING
Username:
Password:

SearchSearch
FAQFAQ

Search For Irish Websites
general Irish Websites search for information about Ireland and the Irish
Irish Websites

Research Irish Ancestors
Specific Irish heritage search engine, search for your Irish family surname roots, find out if your family have a Irish clan organisation.
Irish Websites
Irish Weather
Ireland Weather
Weather in Ireland
Ireland Weather forecast