Irish Forums Message Discussion :: Brit newspaper daily mail, invented the Stephen Kenny Video

irelandIrish Forums :: The Irish Message Forums Irish Communityireland
Irish Forums :: The Irish Message
Forums About Ireland and the Irish Community, For the Irish home and Abroad. Forums include- Irish Music, Irish History, The Irish Diaspora, Irish Culture, Irish Sports, Astrology, Mystic, Irish Ancestry, Genealogy, Irish Travel, Irish Reunited and Craic

Search Irish Websitesireland
Irish Forums Bookmark The Irish Community Forums

Brit newspaper daily mail, invented the Stephen Kenny Video

Irish Movies    Brit newspaper daily mail,  invented the Stephen Kenny Video Brit newspaper daily mail,  invented the Stephen Kenny Video Information
Post New Irish Message Discussion In Sceala Irish Craic Forum    Reply To Irish Community Message About Brit newspaper daily mail,  invented the Stephen Kenny Video In Sceala Irish Craic Forum
Irish Forums :: The Irish Message Forums- Sceala Irish Craic Forum- Brit newspaper daily mail, invented the Stephen Kenny Video
Irish Author Brit newspaper daily mail, invented the Stephen Kenny Video Sceala Irish Craic Forum Irish Message
Chanfrik

Sceala Philosopher

Sceala Irish Craic Forum Discussion:     Brit newspaper daily mail, invented the Stephen Kenny Video

Vomiting british pompous BS myths,moral free having no problem just inventing supposed 'sources', invented for extremes of racist cause bile = the daily mail - a british racist vomit newspaper that from origin was and remains a systemically anti Irish and anti foreigner rant for ignorant british nationalist simpletons to reinforce their selective beliefs.

Shock The Daily mail has no actual reference source (un named as usual ) for yet another of their anti Irish rants
Irish Community Images

Must be Brexit time, and time to be anti Irish yet again for this filth of a so called newspaper and its moral free so called journailists

a extreme right wing pro BREXIT (just make up BS bout british tea & bananas (yep for serious the NF BNP EDL typea actualy think they invented both!)
a sick crown rag mocked in Ireland 100 years ago.
Mocked today as a piece of brit nationalist cac.

The daily mail is the very worst of the laughingly imagined superior brit propaganda comics, the voice of the low intellect BNP NF EDL moron types.
that pathetic hate everyone minority over in the other wee island off the mainland of Europe, writing for the fears of the worst of low life losers in britain, so the bigots and racist stains imagine a newspaper, a voice.
Think Trump but without any brain!

The man from the daily mail

The Man From the Daily Mail is back! The original was a song written in 1920 to satirize British reporting in Ireland, where there were IRA men around every corner doing the most awful things -- said the man from the Daily Mail.

Irish Community Video

Now Ireland's a very funny place, sir
It's a strange and a troubled land
And the Irish are a very funny race, sir
Every girl's in the Cumann na mBan
Every doggie wears a tri-coloured ribbon
Tied firmly to its tail
And it wouldn't be surprising
If there'd be another rising
Said the man from the Daily Mail

Every bird upon my word
Is singing treble - I'm a rebel
Every hen it's said is laying hand grenades
Over there sir, I declare Sir
And every cock in the farmyard
Stock crows in triumph for the Gael

Now the other day I travelled down to Clare, sir
I spied in an old boreen
A bunch of busy gooses there, sir
Dressed in orange, white and green
They marched to the German goose step
As they whistled Grann na bheal
and I'm shakin' in me shoes
As I'm sending out the news

Every bird upon my word

Now the whole place is seething with sedition
It's Sinn Fein through and through
All the peelers they are joining local units
And the password's Sinn Fein too
Every doggie wears a tri-coloured ribbon
Tied firmly to its tail

Every bird upon my word

This is btw, the rag behind the story of the supposed anti English video shown to the Irish soccer team.

The daily mail rag is behind it!

Not content with reporting the extremist low life chancer farage comments - how Joe Bidens "I'm Irish" response to the BBC reporter asking for a few words.

Irish Community Video

Words the daily mail (via slime farage) stated shows Joe Biden = hated the UK.
Irish Community Images
Irish Community Images

The daily mail is clearly currently set on another of its many anti Irish agenda.

FCuk the daily mail,
Irish Community Images

btw by several accounts Englishman Jack Charlton used to encourage play Irish trad nationalist songs on the players coach.
Jack was a proud Englishman.

Don't believe a word of the daily mail, they invented the so called upset!
Invent stories as they have done so often in their attempts to reach their readers in the gutter.

CORRECTION FARAGE & DAILY MAIL.

just because someone states they are proud of being Irish, does not mean anything about the oxymoron uk.

Most in 21st century Ireland, just like many if not most of the 80 million plus Irish Diaspora are just proud to be Irish.
Being Irish is a real thing! has been long before any english language or people ever existed, let alone the invented BS british identity! Invented for hanoverians!

we Irish have a culture that does not & never did (unlike the late 18th century invented british ) need to first reflect on any other anywhere, let alone you crazy lot.

USA President elect Joe Biden, would have not even given it anymore thought than typical quick Irish wit to let the pompous nature of the BBC know their place!
But hate!!

ONLY HATE IN THERE IS CLEARLY FARAGE'S FOR ANYONE PROUD TO BE IRISH.

No Irish should seek or feel the remotest need for your approval daily mail or farage, in fact a nod of approval from the likes of farage or the rag mail, would make anyone in this world feel dirty.

No one accepts a word of any story from either source, none xcept their moronic dwindling little britland, a sad aging group stuck in the past, of a most simplistic supposed great brit colonial empire, one imagined glorious by them, pined for!
but one like all colonial regimes supposed glorious, made look posh via brutal terrorism! in reality more akin to Nazi regimes than anything remotely good let alone great.
Irish Community Images

Forum Message Irish Topic Alert

The Irish Community have posted
5 REPLIES TO THIS TOPIC
for logged in members to view.
Back to top  Login here and be redirected to this TopicLogin here and be redirected to this Topic RegisterRegister

Post New Irish Community Message In Sceala Irish Craic Forum    Reply To Irish Community Message About Brit newspaper daily mail,  invented the Stephen Kenny Video In Sceala Irish Craic Forum    Irish Forums :: The Irish Message Forums -> Sceala Irish Craic Forum
Page 1 of 1
If Seeking Information About Brit newspaper daily mail, invented the Stephen Kenny Video, Try Searching Irish Websites

Related Irish Topics
When was British first used invented
SAAB owners Ireland new and used parts.
Wexford county board rally behind Forde
Jordan gets behind Ireland's WRC bid
The Truth Behind The Man
Brit newspaper daily mail,  invented the Stephen Kenny Video
Username:
Password:

SearchSearch
FAQFAQ

Search For Irish Websites
general Irish Websites search for information about Ireland and the Irish
Irish Websites

Research Irish Ancestors
Specific Irish heritage search engine, search for your Irish family surname roots, find out if your family have a Irish clan organisation.
Irish Websites
Irish Weather
Ireland Weather
Weather in Ireland
Ireland Weather forecast